Get in touch...

Freedom of Information

As NWCSU is hosted by NHS England we do not have a legal requirement to have a publication scheme or Freedom of Information (FoI) procedures.

How to make an FoI request about NWCSU

Any Freedom of Information requests concerning NWCSU should be sent to NHS England. NHS England is also responsible for answering information requests about previous Primary Care Trusts (PCTs) as well as NHS England Area Teams. To request information, please contact NHS England on 0300 311 22 33.

How to make an FoI request about a CCG

All CCGs are required to have a publication scheme and the information you require may be available on the CCG website. If the information you require about the CCG is not on their website, please complete the form in our 'contact us' section, selecting the FoI option.


Any requests for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 have to be made in writing. You will be informed if any charges are incurred in providing this information and asked if you wish to proceed with the request. Some types of information are exempt from publication and if this is the case you will be informed of the exemption applied and the reason why. If the information is available on the CCG’s Publication Scheme you do not have to make a formal request for that information.